Also commonly called blue stone, some agricultural uses are:
- Soluble source of copper in crystalline form.
- Correction of copper deficiency in animals.
- Correction of copper deficiency in soils.
- Growth stimulant for fattening pigs and broiler chickens.
- Control and prevention of foot rot in sheep and cattle.
- High analysis and value for money a compared to liquid version products.
Copper Sulphate also has many other uses outside of agriculture:
- Control of the growth of tree roots in sewers.
- Protection against lichens, moulds and similar growths.
- Prevention of woodworms and wood rots.
- Destruction of algal blooms in reservoirs and swimming pools
Available in 1Kg, 2Kg, 5Kg and 25Kg bags.
Individual items 25kg or more cannot be sent through Australia Post only sent by via Freight Co. Please contact our office for prices and cost of shipping.
Good product range and fast serviceBy: Mee on 11 July 2018I bought 2 kg of Copper Sulfate (Blue stone) and at very reasonable price. It would cost me much more if I buy from Bunnings or at the nursery (garden center). Cooper Sulfate will be used in my fruit trees (Leaf curld spray).