The Pat Coleby Starter Lick Pack includes 6 essential minerals that are most commonly lacking in Australian pastures. The minerals uses in the Pat Coleby Lick include Seaweed Meal, Dolomite, Copper, Sulphur, Lime and Salt.
The “Lick” is a balanced mix that has been tested with outstanding results across a variety livestock animals and is a great alternative and possibly easier and more effective way of offering the necessary minerals for those animals in need.
- Improved fertility
- Greater conception rates are generally experienced
- Improved progeny & better cycling
- Overall boost in the general health and condition
- Superior bloom on offspring
- Better weaning of offspring with less turn around time
- Increased weight gain by stock
- Resistance to worms and diseases
The Pat Coleby Starter Pack includes the following:
- Australian Mineralised Salt x 5 kg
- King Island Seaweed Meal x 4 kg
- Dolomite x 4 kg
- Lime x 4 kg
- Sulphur x 2 kg
- Copper x 1 kg
Each mineral is packed separately and should be places into a free choice feeder when livestock have the option to consume the mineral that they are deficient in. The Pat Coleby Starter Pack is a great way to determine the essential minerals that your stock may be lacking.