Naturally fermented, unfiltered, unpasteurised, undiluted, complete with mother
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is ideal for integrating into animal health programs as it improves overall health and wellbeing. The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar fights off aggressive bacteria and micro-organisms while the malice acid improves digestion and stimulates animal appetite by managing pH levels. In addition, the apple cider vinegar targets infections by purifying the blood which allows the immune system to fight more effectively. Apple Cider Vinegar is full of vitamins, minerals and trace elements. It helps to lower the pH level in the stomach, helping digestion and making it a less friendly for harmful pathogens.
Apple cider vinegar has an alkalizing effect which puts the horse in a slightly alkalized state. This results in the horses being less likely to contract an illness, as many illnesses will not survive in this environment. It has powerful healing, cleansing, natural antibiotic & antiseptic qualities. It is a valuable tonic if taken internally or applied externally – depending on the ailment to be treated.
- A specially formulated double strength (8%) unpasteurised natural supplement for all livestock
- Include the ‘mother of vinegar’ which is vital in preserving all vitamins and minerals
- Reduces Mastitis, Cystitis, Ill Thrift and Catarrh
- Avoid bloat
- Prevent pulling of calves/lambs
- Minimum 8% acetic acid
- High in potassium
4 Simple ways to Administer:
- Drenching (Recommended)
- Adding to Feed
- Adding to water supply
- Lick rollers – “Eezy Feeder” found under “Accessories”